Field Service Engineer for Rome
We are looking for a motivated and energetic person to provide technical services to our customers within our Service and Support Organization.
The ideal candidate:
- Tests, calibrates and validates a large range of electronic instruments, products and modules to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Works on service assignments with clearly defined objectives.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity, problems are typically standard but occasionally non-standard or one-of-a-kind, requiring new or customized solutions.
- Interprets customer requirements and potential needs to meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Supports customers with On-Site service delivery tasks that may include customized services such as data archiving, optimization of asset utilization, and management of service schedule on behalf of the customer.
Service is performed on Keysight products and/or products manufactured by another company.
Work is typically performed at a customer location (On-site) but occasionally is performed at one of our client’s site.
- Strong electronic education background, understanding of the basics of metrology and troubleshooting skills to perform a first level repair diagnosis.
- Minimum education requirement is secondary school qualification in electronics (Italian Diploma di Perito Elettronico or Telecomunicazioni).
- May require some higher education or specialized training/certification.
- Experience with mechanical calibrations will be considered a plus.
- Travelling within Italy is expected for >50%.
- Strong computer skills as well as ability to communicate in English language are required