Functional Verification Engineer
In your new role you will:
- Be a key member of the verification team in all verification phases;
- Prepare the verification plan, review it with design/verification teams and peers;
- Be a hands-on contributor to module & SOC verification.
- Setup, deployment/migration and maintenance of different verification environments
- Support developing top-level functional test cases using real number models and analog schematics integrated with digital designs;
- Run RTL simulations using dedicated tools.
- Focus on all-directions-reuse of the Verification Environments to be implemented;
- Contribute to process improvements, also gaining domain expertise to be able to independently validate one or more functional areas of the design;
- Develop harmonious relationship within local and cross-sites design/verification engineering teams;
- Effectively work with the wider organizational community, for continuous learning and sharing best practices across teams.
You will also have a flexible and hybrid work program
We believe you will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- University/Master Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field;
- 3+ years of ASIC Design Verification experience and a deep understanding of all technical aspects of IP Verification;
- Knowledge of fundamental semiconductor principles and operation (Electronic Devices and Circuits, Electronic Circuits Fundaments);
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages;
- A hands-on approach to reusable/scalable verification environments, development and all verification tasks needed to achieve design verification closure
- Knowledge of verification methodologies (UVM) and various verification EDA tools;
- Familiarity with data management and version control systems;
- Good knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages (C/C++, Python, TCL or others);
- Understanding of Microprocessor Architecture is a plus;
- Knowledge of digital design simulation/verification tools is a plus;
- Advanced level of English.