Senior Specialist Requirements & Verification Management
Do you want to shape the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars?
Then join our Product Development Team as a Requirements and Verification Manager. You will be involved in the whole product development lifecycle – from idea through concept development to production release!
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for Requirements Management (RQM) and Verification Management (VM) Methodology and Process for various types of automotive projects (e.g.: pressure and magnetic sensors, magnetic switches).
- Tailor RQM and VM processes and methodology to department needs.
- Ensure roadmap definition regarding RQM and VM considering ISO26262 compliance.
- Align with central division board regarding requirements flow, methodology and verification management.
- Implement RQM and VM process, methodology and tools across department projects in alignment with skill technical leads within project teams.
- Take the ownership of department training plan regarding RQM flow and VM process, methodology and tools.
- Mentor / coach / support employees regarding RQM and VM.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Excellent technical understanding based on an engineering degree or equivalent in Electric/ Electronic Engineering, Physics etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in any projects or sub-projects roles.
- Communication skills that empower you to transport complex situations to relevant project stakeholders.
- The ability to master complexity by applying simplicity.
- Fluent English skills.
A plus is:
- Experience in ISO26262 compliant product developments.
- Experience in design or verification of complex product development, including digital, firmware, and mixed signal aspects.
- Solid understanding of involved tooling (JIRA, JAMA, Excel)