IoT 2nd Line Voice & SMSC Expert
Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT & network systems and complex software solutions, which are being used by enterprise customers in order to ensure interconnectvity and smart automation over the platform.
Ensures the high availability and optimal performance of the customer's infrastructure and all IT and Telecom supported services. Continuously improves the systems performance, regularly developing automation software and optimizing existing work methods. Adapts and contributes to the harmonization of hardware and software solutions based on customer requests, offering them cost-effective and high-quality services. Ensures the transition of software and hardware solutions from the development environment to the operational environment through a process of validation, testing and implementation.
Implements changes and maintenance works on the software solutions used by the client, writes implementation documents and changes to the current configuration/code and implements according to procedures.
- Responsible for the development, testing, implementation of scripts & software solutions.
- Ensures the products meet all the functional requirements and are ready for use.
- Responsible for ensuring that software, network and tooling systems are working as expected. Support critical applications and services to minimize downtime and ensure their availability.
- Performs an impact analysis, proposes, develops and implements technical solutions related to the basic functionality of the software, with the final result of solving incidents and advanced technical problems and thus improving customer experience.
- Provides high-level technical support and operatively resolves incidents in the functionality of hardware and software systems.
- To deliver technical support for network applications and systems (2nd Line support), both during and outside business hours by ensuring on-call availability.
- Identify automation opportunities and develop the needed scripts
- Expert knowledge and work experience in Telecom Core CS, CSDB, VoLTE (IMS)
- Expert knowledge in Command line, Linux / UNIX
- Advanced knowledge and work experience in Telecom Core Circuit Switch – with SS7, LDAP, etc and the following platforms – CSDB, HLR, HSS and knowledge of Telecom Core Packet Switch 3G / 4G
- Advanced knowledge of SIP/Diameter protocols and IMS interfaces
- Experience or good knowledge of IP Networking, what happens in a network, what are the basic equipment, protocols used, etc.
- Work experience with SOAP and REST APIs, Microservices, SOA, Apache web servers, etc.
- English proficiency B2-C1