Being a dynamic manager, you will support the team to work on and keep a track of
Security Awareness projects. You will support our local engagement activities through
monitoring and responding to messages and questions received through our key social
media channels, working with internal stakeholders and partners.
You will apply your creativity skills to help us produce new and stimulating training and
awareness material. Your ability to analyse and understand Security threats and issues will
be critical in helping us to uncover patterns and insights that will help us fine-tune our
You will also have the opportunity to actively own a variety of security awareness
campaigns and help us design new and innovative ways to change behaviour and
ultimately, change the security culture and our wider partner markets.
Thanks to your ability to learn about security and human behaviour, your role will be
crucial in providing critical inputs and feedback to make our security culture more robust.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Provide project management and implementation support to the Global Corporate
Security & Resilience overseeing a wide variety of projects such as transition and
integration of training programs or institutionalizing awareness/ training projects either
through classroom sessions or by digital means such as Teams and Workplace live.
• To build and promote a strong Security culture through continual
awareness and assessment, promoting Security principles and Doing What’s Right.
• Manage the communication and engagement channels (Workplace, VF Grow, DWP,
Sharepoint, etc) to track the KPIs and metrics to assess impact and effectiveness
• Work with technical teams such as information security, DLP Technical Team and others
to understand the upcoming security tools and solutions and translate this in a simple and
effective way to end users.
• Support the Global Corporate Security & Resilience team to manage end to end logistics
and delivery of key security engagement events such as the Security Week, Business
Continuity Week, Workshops, Training and Awareness sessions and webinars.
• Domain exposure into Content Development and Branding.
• A knowledge of Security and threats
• Exposure to E Learning Modules – Development and Delivery
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• A Graduate possessing either a degree in mass communication/ having considerable
exposure in the content development, branding or social media content management
domain greater than 7 years.