Solution Architect BSS/OSS
Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
- Lead business and technology solution architecture and design for Telecom Business Support System (BSS) i.e. CRM, Billing, Order Management and Enterprise Product Catalogue domains
- Leverage telecom, media domain and Amdocs products knowledge to develop an optimal solution and leverage/exploiting Amdocs OOTB capability
- Act as liaison and representative of IT as Domain Specialist and liaise with business and technology community for IT/ Business initiatives phases, to ensure that the solution meets the defined needs of the business and IT objectives
- Analyze, interpret and translate clients’ business needs into rigorous Business and System Requirements documents for strategic business project. Manage and participate in the capture and definition of all stakeholder requirements and agreement on their prioritization
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders, provide leadership to determine and define the appropriate Solution Architecture and Design
- Lead, Consult and communicate with required team members involved in the delivery of program to ensure alignment with the agreed works program & IT Blueprint
- Lead, Consult and communicate with Business units in the evolution of business/knowledge processes and supporting infrastructures
- Actively participate in the requirements analysis, process definition, solution architect & design and development, reviews (internal & external) and presentation
- Identify and communicate any potential solution options for cost savings
- Act as liaison and representative of IT as Business Analyst / Domain Specialist and liaise with business community for Analysis, Design and Build phases, to ensure that the solution meets the defined needs of the business and IT objectives
- Provide key IT direction for Business capabilities and processes.
- SME within Telecom BSS/OSS domain
- Extended experience in BSS/OSS solution consulting, architecture and design
- Proven implementation experience with Telecom BSS rollouts in Telecom Wireless industry
- In depth understanding of fixed, mobile and convergence domains and related markets
- In depth understanding of various CRM, Billing, Order Management and Product Catalogue COTs products
Strong understanding of Amdocs products suite will be an added advantage:
- Explore: Main application in Explore is the Amdocs CatlogOne (AC1). It is both a design and run time environment for product data and reference data.
- Care: This contains applications like the Amdocs Customer Relation Management (ACRM) or the Case Management (S-CM). Beside the administration of customer data, the handling and automation of customer cases is one typical working area.
- Buy: This deals with the commercial fulfilment of orders. The applications are Amdocs Order Capture (AOC) and Amdocs Order Handling (AOH).
- Fulfilment: This deals with the technical fulfilment to the network. Service Order Management, the activation on the network elements, the service catalogue and the service inventory are important for this domain.
- Pay: This domain contains applications for rating and billing. But the one we would like to have additional expertise for is the Accounts Receivable system (OneAR) which is based on a SAP product.