Are you passionate about security and would like to play an important role in ensuring the organisation is safe? This is a global role that is ideal if you are looking for an opportunity to apply your skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As the Supplier Security Senior Specialist, you will:
• Develop frameworks, processes and tools to manage supplier security risks;
• Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders such as Legal and Procurement, and with company´s suppliers to ensure that are assessed, on-boarded, monitored, and off-boarded with appropriate due diligence related to security issues;
• Monitor ongoing compliance of suppliers depending on the risk profile of the supplier;
• Carry out security assurance activities for the company´s critical and high-risk suppliers;
• Oversee all supporting activities, including KPI and MI reporting, flagging risks and issue remediation.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• The role is a fantastic opportunity to provide high-quality professional advice to business units and contract leads in areas of Corporate Security and supplier security assurance, articulating the practical risks and business impact, and agreeing solutions;
• Operate as a key subject matter expert on all supplier security assurance activities including due diligence testing, supplier assurance assessments and security schedule contract negotiation;
• Provide high-quality professional support for the ongoing identification and implementation of improvements to the Supplier Security Assurance framework to reflect the changing threat environment and best practice assurance approaches;
• Perform security assessments of suppliers based on their criticality, recording results accurately and initiating appropriate assurance responses;
• Produce high-quality, informative and accurate reports in respect of supplier security assurance assessments.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Significant experience in providing security supplier assurance in a complex global organization;
• In-depth knowledge of ISO standards in relation to security and business continuity;
• Excellent stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills;
• Thorough understanding of supplier governance, understanding of security management processes, practices and technical countermeasures;
• Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy-to-understand manner;
• Desirable professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor by a recognised professional body.