Executive Assistant – Management Assistant
As an Executive Assistant, you will work closely with 2 senior directors - managing teams with around 400 employees in IT and Engineering.
Global software development company, well known in the digital area.
- Maintain executive calendar, manage staff meetings and commitments.
- Organize department communications and key events.
- Assist in key projects as appropriate from mergers and acquisitions, venture investments, strategy, and partnerships and provide selective support to direct staff and others in the organization as needed.
- Diverse tasks and coordinating special projects as outlined below.
- Manage calendar and travel to help drive maximum effectiveness, all while coordinating complex travel arrangements and successfully handling last minute changes.
- Assist with scheduling group meetings.
- Coordinate special projects and large meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Organize quarterly all hands meetings and semi-annual team building events.
- Compile and publish weekly senior staff minutes and group updates.
- Maintain up to date organizational charts, contact lists and email alias lists.
- Assist staff with travel coordination when required.
- Plan and schedule group off-sites.
- Arrange job candidate interviews and ensure smooth transitions for all new hires by obtaining office space, computer systems and accounts and managing all related work requests.
- Process forms including expense reports, change of status, employment requisitions, contractor time cards and IS and Facilities work requests.
- Perform general office Administrative duties such as coordinating with Operations teams who order supplies and equipment and manage all purchase orders.
- Assist with audio, visual and video and web conferencing when needed.
- Work with vendors and project managers to ensure billing occurs in timely manner and that project scope changes are considered and accounted for.
- Relevant experience in a similar role within an enterprise environment, preferably in IT/Technology companies.
- Desire to build relationships, a strong willingness to help and support, and ability to be decisive and thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Positive can-do attitude, no ego – willing to follow through and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Team player and ability to communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to remain flexible, embrace change and manage uncertainty, all while thriving in fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under critical deadlines and manage workload with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and timely follow-through.
- Desire to constantly look for opportunities to create systems, checklists, and approaches to make things run more smoothly.
- Ownership of the outcome – even when there is a lack of full control, ability to see it through until it is completed.
- Manage time effectively and proven ability to prioritize when there are conflicting priorities to ensure key projects meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.