We are now looking for a person to join our codification team. Tasks include:
- Introduction to codification concept and setup for new companies: Education in codification concept, work with master files and communicate to new companies, structure the company’s data, and provide suggestions for codification data based on data received.
- Send feedback to the companies after they have made a codification update in their ERP system. This to improve the overall codification data quality.
- Daily check on data quality for companies in the group with help of business intelligence tools
- Continuous addition of new codification data to master files as new global vendors and products are added
- Support to local companies
- Introduce a common concept around codification of products, product groups as well as a common calculation method.
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve in an efficient and methodical way
- Strong Microsoft Excel and overall Office skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English)
- Thorough and strong detail orientation
- Have been working with master data
- Experience in any of the following areas (or related to) would be a plus: Master Data, working with product numbers/ codification systems, product information management, Inventory management, Support
We are growing and have big goals to utilize our economy of scale within purchasing, logistics and digitalization. The demand for reporting and analysis is increasing to follow the business as well as achieve the goals within above mentioned areas.
We decided to introduce a common concept around codification of products, product groups as well as a common calculation method.
The codification concept includes three parts:
- Product group: The purpose is to have the possibility to analyze sales, purchase, and inventory on a more detailed level.
- Item code (BRIC): The BRIC is the unique item code that will be used in various systems to identify a unique item.
- Refrigerant Calculation factor: To analyze the volume of different refrigerants.