Advanced Technical Support Engineer – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Global software development company, well known in the digital area.
Key elements of the role involve handling technical issues and ensuring our customers are set-up for success. You will field questions, log, and work high priority issues, speak with Enterprise Customers regularly and handle customer issues while working with the extended Global Support team (Support, TAMs and Engineering).
The over-arching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, troubleshoot customer problems, and resolve complex tickets.
What you’ll do:
- Relating client’s technical issues, advocate and represent their needs with internal product and engineering teams.
- Provide timely responses, updates, and resolution to technical and product inquiries.
- Be aware of customer’s business priorities and impact, to ensure mitigation and resolution.
- Understand the customer’s business priorities and impact, navigate trough internal teams on their behalf, and be able to integrate and establish rapport with cross-region customer teams and cultures to build trust.
- Experience in a wide range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations.
- Experienced Technical Support specialist – Proven understanding of performance tuning and optimisation, debugging, and knowledge at API level of 3rd party applications
- Previous experience with AEM is not required but highly appreciated.
- Experience with HTML5, XHTML, HTML, CSS and XML very beneficial.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with any of the fallowing is highly appreciated: JEE application servers, databases and LDAP server technology to support our customer’s deployments and instances in development and production.