Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT & network systems and complex software solutions, which are being used by enterprise customers in order to ensure interconnectvity and smart automation.
Ensures the high availability and optimal performance of the customer’s infrastructure and all IT and Telecom supported services. Continuously improves the systems performance, regularly developing automation software and optimizing existing work methods. Adapts and contributes to the harmonization of hardware and software solutions based on customer requests, offering them cost-effective and high-quality services. Ensures the transition of software and hardware solutions from the development environment to the operational environment through a process of validation, testing and implementation.
Implements changes and maintenance works on the software solutions used by the client, writes implementation documents and changes to the current configuration/code and implements according to procedures.
• Rich knowledge and experience (3+ years) in Telecom networks, more specifically, Packet Switch: GGSN, PGW, SGSN, MME, DNS, BIG-IP
• Advanced knowledge in Telecom (both PS and CS): GSM, UMTS, LTE, NB-IOT
• Expert hands-on experience in working on Affirmed, Cisco, Juniper, F5 equipment.
• Expert level knowledge of the following protocols: GTP, RADIUS, Diameter, IP, BGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, L3-VPN, IPSEC
• Good programming experience of any kind (Python,Perl, Bash, etc.).
• Rich Experience using virtualization systems (VMWare, etc.)
• Practical experience in using packet sniffer and analysis tools like Wireshark, Ethereal (tcpdump. etc)
• Experience using Linux/UNIX or other open source operating systems.
• ITIL certification or equivalent experience.
• Experience in a multinational environment
• English proficiency (B2-C1)