Secure by Design Consultant/Engineer
This role will provide that products, services, and infrastructure for Enterprise customers, consumers, or being used internally are secure by design and will meet an appropriate technology security level, and demonstrate that all potential risks are being mitigated to an acceptable level to in order to
Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
- Acts as the interface between the technical disciplines and the business to carry out technically orientated security assessments, setting security requirements for new products and services, and also assessing compliance and risk .
- The Secure by Design Consultant also has an important advisory role across the business and is required to provide security design and architecture guidance as well as general security consultancy, acts as cyber coach to agile projects and programme teams to ensure that future infrastructures and products are secure.
- Is subject matter expert for Cyber Security and works closely with solution architects, designers and developers
- Covers the Cyber related aspects of the Security and Privacy by Design and Assurance process for new products & service development
- Scopes and coordinates security penetration testing prior to product launch
- 3-5 years work experience in the field of cyber security
- University degree in Information Security or equivalent
- Experience with security in agile ways of working, DevSecOps.
- Good knowledge/experience with securing of cloud environments, web services, CI/CD pipelines, container security, connectivity, user access management and networks.
Nice to have:
- Penetration testing experience beneficial.
- One or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or equivalent experience