The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization.
Participate in the analysis, design, development, and maintenance of various products.
Maintain and enhance current products and will participate in the design and development of
applications for both internal and external use.
Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers in order to understand the
features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing,
performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
• Strong knowledge of Linux user space and kernel space
• Strong knowledge of C or C++ programming language
• Good algorithms/data structures knowledge
• Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies
• Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Prove to be performance driven and having a proactive attitude
Bonus skills (not mandatory but appreciated)
• Network programming expertise
• Good knowledge of virtualization technologies (Qemu/KVM)
• Good knowledge with linux containers technology and Docker/Kubernetes
• Basic knowledge of Python
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
Personal and professional development tools and internal library.
Medical subscription for employee and family members.
Flexible working hours.
Competitive salary package based on performance.
Access to sport activities, and many others.