Senior QA Engineer – Threat Simulator
The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization.
- Analyze user stories, use cases and customer requirements
- Build testing strategy/plan and translate that strategy into test cases.
- Build/enhance automation test libraries to validate content (audits & associated metadata, strikes, applications) using Python/Robot.
- Create MITRE and other security standards compliant checks to analyse generated metadata and traffic.
- Debug automated regression test cases. Ensure daily regression setups are up to date and maintained
- Set up, configure, troubleshoot network equipment, endpoints and virtual software editions.
- Follow QA procedures for delivering software each release
- Participate in daily QA and Dev meetings
- Scripting/programming experience (python medium level)
- Linux medium level
- Jenkins basic level
- Virtualization (VMWare ESXI) basic level
- Experience with cloud services and distributed applications
- Experience with Jira, Agile, CI/CD, Git
- Proven communication skills in highly dynamic work environments.
- Proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience with Web applications development, Cloud serverless architectures, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and performance optimizations
An attractive employee benefits package which covers personal and professional development tools, medical subscription for employee and family, flexible working hours, work from home, competitive salary package based on performance, access to sport activities, free fruits and vegetables, tea and coffee and others.