Senior Software Engineer – for ML/AI Projects
You will closely work with a highly experienced, international, cross functional team of engineers. Part of the Automotive Software Team, we are striving for Total Quality for end-to-end safe and secure products to our customers. We are driven by company core values: raising the bar, engaging curiosity, taking initiative, working together, and developing deep core competence.
- Develop safe, innovative and high performance software products leveraging company’s Automotive SoCs
- Participate in full development cycle of next generation automotive Machine Learning systems
- Design and implement embedded Machine Learning software and algorithms
- In-depth performance analysis/optimization based on the underlying hardware platform including DSPs and Accelerators
- At least 3-5 years of experience as SW engineer – Embedded software development
- Hands-on software design and development experience on complex embedded computing platforms
- Knowledge of C++ and scripting tools such as python
- Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player
- University degree in a technical field such as: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Nice to have (any of the following is considered a plus):
- Prior work on Intelligence/Machine Learning, DSP algorithms or Audio processing
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch or with Machine Learning Compiler Framework such as Glow or TVM
- Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar).
- Solid math/algorithmic knowledge, especially in the areas of deep learning, computer vision, or driver monitoring
- Good knowledge of processor architecture & micro-architecture (SIMD/GPGPU/NEON)