Software Engineer – for GTM SW Product
We develop new SW products with many technical challenges with the goal to deliver the production ready solution to our Automotive customers.
We are starting production ready SW development for professional usage. The customers will be able deploy this SW solution in the in final applications in various Electronic Control Units in modern cars.
- Contribute to the design and development of new and unique SW product.
- Development of professional GTM software (C language) for automotive microcontrollers and support releases.
- Contribution to embedded SW execution, testing and troubleshooting.
- Collect and analyze customer GTM usecases and their specific needs for GTM SW product.
- Provide support to Automotive customers in GTM area.
- Follow software development process and quality standards.
- Embedded software development experience in Automotive field
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture
- Experience in CDD development and plugins using Elektrobit Tresos
- Tools Knowledge: Lauterbach Trace32 (or other debugging tools), Jira, Git
- Experience in Motor Control is not necessary but could be an advantage.
- Experience with software development process and quality standards is an advantage.
- Pragmatic person with own proactivity to solve the incoming issues, high independency level.
The product ensures accurate multi-input data acquisition and multi-output signal generation in automotive powertrain and active safety applications, or in industrial closed-loop applications.
The project revolves around “software-defined vehicles” and simplifies development of reusable code across platforms and automotive standards (AUTOSAR and non-AUTOSAR application development).