As the Supplier Security Assurance Specialist you will:
• Liaise with suppliers to gather relevant information, monitor ongoing compliance of suppliers depending on the risk profile of the supplier and establish the level of security risk;
• Ensure that the company’s suppliers are assessed, on-boarded, monitored and off-boarded with appropriate due diligence related to security issues;
• Carry out security assurance activities for the company´s critical and high-risk suppliers;
• Operate and develop relevant processes, tools and reports.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Operate as a key subject matter expert on all supplier security assurance activities including due diligence testing, supplier assurance assessments and security schedule contract negotiation;
• Support the ongoing identification and implementation of improvements to the Supplier Security Assurance framework to reflect the changing threat environment and best practice assurance approaches;
• Perform security assessments of suppliers based on their criticality, recording results accurately and initiating appropriate assurance response;
• Produce high-quality, informative and accurate reports in respect of supplier security assurance assessments.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Knowledge and experience of third -party security risk management and general security background in a complex global organisation;
• Knowledge of ISO standards in relation to security-related disciplines;
• Very good stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills;
• Experience with supplier governance, understanding of security management processes, practices and technical countermeasures;
• Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy-to-understand manner;
• Professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor by a recognised professional body.