• Revises the technical and functional specifications of the information systems and
implements them in the process of modifying or adapting the software solutions.
• Working closely with the development team for new product release and / or
enhancement of the software.
• Support and resolve incidents and problems that are related to the technical functionality
of the software.
• Manage the service lifecycle regarding the continuously evolving business, technology,
and operational performance.
• Act as Single point of Operational Contact from the cross functional Ops Team for the
• Fluent and business fluent Italian
• Advanced experience in Unix/Linux, command line, any distribution
• Experience in WebLogic & Apache Tomcat
• Experience with Dynatrace
• Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana
• Work from Home – hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life and hospitalization insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything
needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
• Special Paternal Program – 4 months of paid paternity leave