• Define and create the test plan/strategy for a full V-cycle product, covering SW and System
• Interface with SW Architect, System Architect, Project management, Quality.
• Support test team in order to translate the test plan/strategy into reality.
• Use data and metrics with customer inputs to drive software test strategy.
• Define and support processes according to ISO26262 and ASPICE.
• Define test framework for all levels SW and System according to ISO26262.
Out team develops and validate software solutions for a new touch sense hardware solution.
The main deliverable our team is a firmware developed with focus on efficiency and safety and
Our team will in close contact with hardware and systems teams. In this way we can provide a complete
solution to customers.
To be successful in this role you have:
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer
Science with more than 8 years of firmware or system validation.
• Experience with multiple test environments and different scripting languages.
• Good knowledge of measurements equipment handling and control.
• Good embedded knowledge.
• Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle from requirements to maintenance
• Strong social competence and ability to work across and integrate multi-cultural teams and
• Experienced in various industry standards.
• Process oriented.
• Excellent English communication skills.
Furthermore, you are:
• Familiar with Functional Safety and ASPICE Software development process
• Agile and flexible with changing priorities and business needs and in finding win-win solutions in
• Driven by a high sense of urgency and customer focus.
• Automotive experience is considered a plus
• Touch sense and DSP knowledge is considered a plus