• Collect, document, and analyze requirements from Business with regards to the supported
• Revises the technical and functional specifications of the information systems and
implements them in the process of modifying or adapting the software solutions.
• Working closely with the development team for new product release and / or
enhancement of the software.
• Development, E2E testing, deployment of the new software product release and / or
enhancements of the current software functionalities.
• Ensure that the identified issues (bugs) are being resolved, and no regression is
introduced. Conduct testing and validation to confirm that the bug is successfully fixed,
and the affected functionality is working as expected.
• Support and resolve incidents and problems that are related to the technical functionality
of the software.
• Maintain and update the software operational documentation with every deployment /
new feature / bug fix that will be performed
• Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, SOA, XML, XLS,
WSDL, and SOAP
• Excellent problem-solving with the aptitude for debugging problems in complex or
• Experience in programming/scripting (Perl, Python, Bash), Open Source, in-depth
understanding of Linux/UNIX OS
• Experience with: PL/SQL Java, UML, Apache, Splunk
• Experience in process implementation/operation covering IT services (ITIL, Incident,
Problem, Change Management.
• Fluent and business fluent English and Italian
• Work from Home – hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life and hospitalization insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything
needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
• Special Paternal Program – 4 months of paid paternity leave