Senior Linux C/C++ Developer
The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization.
- Develop unit tests and perform feature/integration testing.
- Research and scoping for new networking / Linux technologies
- Maintenance of customized Linux distribution
- Add new features
- Troubleshooting of system and kernel issues
- Generate releases of the Linux OS platform
- Leads research and development–related projects using in-depth experience to influence results
- Solves complex problems using in-depth experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years professional experience
- Knowledge in Linux
- Knowledge of algorithms & data structures.
- At least intermediate knowledge in networking technologies.
- At least intermediate knowledge of C development
- Experienced knowledge with C++ development
- Scripting knowledge (Bash and Python are nice to have)
- Good English verbal/written communication skills.
- Familiar with network virtualization concepts
- Some experience working with Git
- Enthusiastic approach to learning new things and integrating them into our products
- Docker / Kubernetes deployment knowledge
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
- Personal and professional development tools;
- Internal library;
- Medical subscription for employee and family members;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive salary package based on performance;
- Access to sport activities, and many others.