Senior Manager Digital Design
In your new role you will:
- Lead Automotive Smart Power digital design team;
- Be responsible for product development in close collaboration with concept, mixed signal design and verification;
- Develop generic and market-oriented products for 2 internal customers;
- Contribute to IP roadmap definition and implementation;
- Ensure developments are based on state-of-the-art research and technology;
- Applied research based on scientific methods, e.g. for quality improvement, process optimization, new products or business areas;
- Look beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems.
We are looking for professionals with a strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective relationships and work well with a wide variety of people across functions and levels including leadership, recruiting, product management and engineering.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Master’s degree in Electronics, Engineering, or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience as Manager for Digital Design or equivalent role;
- Strong leadership skills, creative and strategic thinking;
- Deep understanding of design principles, methodologies, and best practices;
- Strong business acumen and ability to align design strategies with business objectives;
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Good problem-solving skills.