Software Engineer – Digital Signal Processing
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
- DSP programming in C and assembly
- Develop the signal processing SW algorithms and firmware code for various automotive platform (e.g. AVAS, Noise Cancellation)
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, configuration, code and tests for DSP SDK
- Develop solutions for demonstration of software and hardware features and for the validation of the software products
To be successful in this role you have:
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- Knowledge in DSP programming
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Experience with Audio Peripherals such as ADC, DAC, SINC, FlexIO, SAI etc.
- ARM and RISC-V architecture
- Makefiles, scripting languages
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard, quality process, ASPICE or ISO26262